SafetyTalks provides a wide range of bite-sized safety lessons- a rich resource of thought-provoking ideas and observations by world leading safety expert, Professor Andrew Hopkins. It supports the identification and management of critical controls that can either prevent a serious incident occurring or minimize the consequences.
SafetyTalks is a package of 55 succinct, content-rich ‘safety moment’ sessions comprising 2-6 minute videos each focusing on a different topic. All 55 topics relevant for process safety training are now available to preview online.
These bite-sized lessons aid in the prevention of accidents by strengthening safety culture.
What you get in the package:
- 55 video clips on DVD
- Support material: including the video script and a selection of discussion questions for each topic. The discussion questions are designed to stimulate attendee participation and action.
SafetyTalks can be utilised for a variety of uses e.g.
- via a web based training program
- as part of monthly safety reminder e-newsletters
- as part of email based training programs
- across the company’s intranet
- integrated into existing training programs
- as part of a monthly safety discussion meeting to foster a better safety culture.
SafetyTalks allows for flexible and innovative training applications that cover 55 video topics, with detailed support material.
Organisations using SafetyTalks include:
AGL; AITMADI Trading; Bradken; Chevron Australia Pty Ltd; Chevron USA; ConocoPhillips Australia – WA; Coogee Chemicals Pty Ltd; EnergyAustralia; Huntsman Corportation; Husky Energy Inc; Imerys; Talc - Montana Operations; National Grid; Nexen Energy LLC; Nynas Ab; P&O Maritime; Prosmiden; Qatar Petroleum; Sakhalin Energy; Sandvik Mining and Construction Australia; Seahealth Denmark; Shell Canada Ltd; SIL Support; Suncor Energy Services Inc; Vector Ltd; Wesfarmers Chemicals, Energy & Fertilisers; Woodside Operations HSE Library.